don't name it, eat it.
One of the hardest thing is thinking about how we can change as our preference. so live your life as you want it to be like i'm trying by now. good luck.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
It's been a while. YES, it's really been a WHILE. I haven't posted any postings here since 6 months ago. It's been so long, I swear. I miss my blog, eventually. But hang on, I have another thing to do. Math test tomorrow! Aha! Wish me luck! :)

And oh! I'm currently listening to Jonsi's songs. Check him out at http://www.jonsi.com/

He's the coolest person I've ever seen on the net. Lol.

Hope you guys have a great day!

Fyi, I'll be back to my country in 23 days and I really can't wait for that! Yihaaaaaa!

All my bags are unpacked, I'm NOT ready to go :(
But with my heart that has said I will ready to go...
I can't wait for home, I just wanna be in home..
I really wanna to be home!!!!

Does it sound poetic? Hmm...

Alright, no more time for blogging. Let me just end my typo by typing (dot)! .

Labels:

1 Comments:
afi, long time since i checked your blog.
i agree Jonsi's one of my fave album of 2010, probably the one i've listened most.
good luck with exams :D
best wishes.